Sunday, August 06, 2006

X-GAMES

Watched a bit of the x-games today... the moto ones with deegan , mcgrath and the guy that dislocated his shoulder twice in 2004 when he lost to mcgrath ( cant remember his name but it starts with B).. this year though that guy actually won... man mcgrath couldnt even pass 23 kept hitting the bar with his front tyre..

I'm looking to change the color scheme of m blog but cant quite figure out how.. so if anyone can help . I'd be real grateful... going to get a wireless mouse and some headphones later...

ahhh i hate sundays sometimes, its just so boring to sit at home and have nothing to do... I prefer having to get up and go to work at least then I'll have something to do.. I'm very hyper , i need to be doing something always or i get bored very fast.... and when i mean fast its like nothing can hold my attention or more than 5 minutes ( the one exception being sports)..
my baby has taken up his perch under my chair again. think i'll put that pic up..this was actually taken weeks age but he always sleeps there so.... ok haing trouble posting the pic dont know y.. i'll try again later ..

No comments: