Tuesday, August 15, 2006

boring day

Well the only thing I did today was take my dog for a walk on anextremely hot day, I spent the rest of the day sitting on my new couch and surfing the net tryin to figure out how to make own blog template, lets just say that was an exercise in futility. Man i wonder if I'll ever get a hang of writing html. I gave up again after about an hour of nothing working.. And to think all i want to do is change the background to a picture of Katie Smith.

Anyways the avatars are back on in the Rebkell Junkies board, thats how its spelled by the way not Rebkel like i normally write it.
Ok gonna put up a few pics from the Shock Sun game , there is one in particular of Cheryl Ford and Katie Smith giving away their jerseys and Tweety Nolan is in the backgraound with a big grin holding her shoe (i think).Man that is just such a cute image, she not wearing any shoes..





No comments: