Friday, August 11, 2006

DT broke another KS record.



The shock won today. Puts them just that much closer to home court advantage for the playoffs.
DT broke the single game points record that my KS held at 46. DT broke it by one in a triple overtime game against the comets. She scored 47. Man this is the second record of Katie's she has broken this season, she broke the single season scoring record a couple of games ago.

On the other news, I am so happy today, you see I asked KS a question on the WNBA website and it got answered.




hehe .. anyways really bored at home today, had to go for another medical check up, this one was to exit the radiation workers thingy.Havent even had time to check out Rebkel Junkie boards yet today...

Today is my first day as a gainfully unemployed person, jeez what am I going to do for the next 30 days. Good thing the playoffs as well as the US open are both coming around .. Keep me occupied a bit. I should be getting my new notebook in a couple of days, so I'm kind of excited about that, hope I can play Doom on it.. Later.

No comments: