Friday, August 04, 2006

PIKOM

Pikom is the name for the pc fair thats being held in penang right now... I went there because i am currently looking to buy a notebook... Of course after spending close to 2 hours walking around and looking at the specs being offered, i found that Dell seems to be the only notebook maker that allows me to pick and match whatever i want (and I can buy it only without actually having to waste my time outside)... So i think I'm going to get the Dell Inspiron 6400. I actually wanted to buy the Compaq Presario V2000Z an AMD based notebook, but compaq has stopped producing that particular model, so it looks like i'll be getting a Intel based notebook.
In other news, this was a very sad day as my Detroit Shock lost to the Liberty of all teams.. Sometimes i wonder if I jinx them by watching. You see whenever i watch them play, they seem to lose but when i dont watch they win... Think its a cooincidence........
anyways gonna put up a pic of my baby... he is the Most handsome dog in the world.lol.ohh and also my brother-in-laws birthday cake... what can i say I love cakes..




No comments: