Tuesday, August 29, 2006

US Open

Justine played great, a few unforsed errors here and there but all in all a good game. Served up 111 mps serve, cool huh?
Andre won, lindsay won too, as did Sania Mirza, but she played a real bad game, watched some of it, she's still hitting that forehand errors, one goes in 2 goes out.. Some control would be nice Sania.
Tonight Amelie and Nadal play, so does Safin, I love Safin hope he doesnt lose (like he seems to be doind lately)


I'm bored at home, went marketing with my mom today, it was funny it seemed to me like my mom just went and chose the biggest fish she could find, hehe must mean my family eats a lot. The dog slept the whole day, and there was nothing to watch on tv, how is that possible someone tell me, I pay 125 every month for satelite tv and i still have nothing to watch that just sucks.

No comments: