Thursday, August 03, 2006

crick in my neck

Think I might have played one too many a game of table tennis.. man .... I cant move my neck real well..
Anyways tried to get a notebook yesterday, talk about a disaster. The shop wasn't just closed they had actually moved to a different complex. I sure got a ear full from my dad.
On a brighter note the Detroit Shock won again yesteday. Just one more win and my prediction that they would win more than 20 games will be coming true.. Anyways i wanted to finish with a pic of my favorite player Katie Smith and the 3 pointer she made earlier in the season in the game against the CT Sun. What was so great about this shot you might ask.. Imagine 4 seconds on the clock, with a taller defenders hand in your face, and the ball went in for the win.. Talk about a beauty.. But i kind of lost the picture i'll post it some other time... PS.. i found it again.. so i out it up.


No comments: