Tuesday, February 03, 2009

went for a walk

Went out yesterday, 1st time in like a month I'd actually just gone out to walk around..
the town was actually quite beautiful at night, but it was like minus 5 yesterday and windy in town coz of the river so my hands were not so steady , the pics some of them didnt come out nice because my hands shook, but I have something against gloves so I dont wear them no matter how cold it gets , I just shove my hands into my pockets and hope they dont freeze.

thats my Uni .... looks thee same night or day..

the walk ways were nicely lit... victory day coming soon..

me and mira

the glass tree with loads of light

me trying to look cool but actually freezing,
my head got soooo cold I got a headache(dumb).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hanee, miss u so much... :(