Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winter Break

For everyone who just finished their winter exams the 2 week break is normally a god sent but for me its becoming quite a bore.. While my friends are off tracking in god knows what country I'm sitting in my room catching up with all the movies and serials that I have missed this past 5 months.
While I'm not one to whine (most of the time) I'M REALLY BORED!!!!!
AHHHHHHHH
On another note I seriously like this new series called " the mentalist" the guys so annoying he just seems funny..
Anyway think its time I start counting how many stars there are in the sky maybe that will keep me busy for a while, or maybe I should start cleaning my closet ( havent touched it in 5 months) what can I say I' ve been busy. ;-)

NO pics this time haven't left my room in like a week... more pics next time promise..

1 comment:

remsal said...

HEY HANEE~ Miss you lots!!!
You're freezing but i'm damn hot here at home lah~ tapi kena balik ke Shanghai malam ni lah.. *sob* aih...