Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flight tickets

Man just when I think I've got it nailed down as to which flight I'm gonna be taking, my friend goes and finds another flight that gives me 2 more days in M'sia... So my dad( who so far has been an angel about my travel plans )is gonna change my booking to the 29th I was gonna fly on the 28th..
I'm sure if I change my mind one more time he is definitely going to kill me...
Ok as things stand I'll be coming home on the 1st of July and flying back to russia on the 29th ...
thats about 2 months wow cant wait, just have to get through 5 exams first :-(
anyways Fong just turned 23 so we had a small dinner.. I'm putting up some pics...


the cake I made ... we only found one candle though

it was a small dinner ... (Ivan wearing the cap I got him)

the food I was broke so I didnt cook anything

the birthday boy (curi makan fries)

2 comments:

remsal said...

oh so you're going back to Msia on 1st July kah...? Good good... Eh, somemore you can have your birthday in Msia leh~

hanee said...

yup hopefully the exams dont get pushed back...