Monday, February 23, 2009

CNY, a birthday and a wedding wow what a weekend

Wow it has been a fun filled 2 days... 1st yesterday was mira's birthday(Mira is my roommate, the only one I have been able to keep from my 1st yr). We had a girls night out, we hit Sakura and then grabbed some coffee before the girls decided they wanted to go shopping, anyone who know me know I love shopping ablout as much as I love getting my teeth pulled out. So it was a nightmare but the girls tried to make it up to me by hitting the arcade on out way out the mall.. I kicked butt at Time Crisis .. Then today the Malaysian Chinese threw their CNY celebrations granted CNY and Even Chap go meh have passed us by, but its the thought that counts and they really did a great job , there was even a dragon dance , it was cool.The food was good, and the party favours they handed out were verey thoughful.


Ivan got all dressed up

me and afni

Mira and Sakina

the restaurant was quite nice..
think I'll be posting more pics on my Facebook ... it seems I'm running out of space on my blog account..hmmmm

ohhh the wedding... we are happy to announce the wedding of Mazidah to Saiful ... the wedding took place early this morning at the mosque the akad nikah ceremony was attended by friends...
Heres to wishing the happy pair all the happiness and good fortune in the world...

1 comment:

Fuzzy A! said...

eh we didn't take picture ah today!