Sunday, May 13, 2007

spring in Volgo


the flowers are beautiful.. ma was standing there
looking nice.


Mira was smilling for once..
me and Yadie u can c the whole alley of heroes in this pic.
in the background the long tall thing in the back is a monument
for the fallan german and allied soldiers(russian soldiers)
beautiful.

close up of the tulips.

after the parade we were tired.. the russian lady is
ala nicholaievna a russian teacher , she will be in malaysia
in summer.

with a WWII veteran..very nice old man
me and yadie trying to look samseng
there is an eternal fire that is kept lit at all times
its the star thing on the ground next to me.
another shot of the Alley of Heroes

in front of my uni .

Ok WNBA season starts in 7 days ..... So i'm starting to get extremely excited.
Justine is winning as well..
NBA playoffs are going on and the Pistons are killing the competition..
ohhh and my finals are a month away..
I'm sooooo dead.







No comments: