Sunday, May 06, 2007

Moscow

Ok went to moscow last sunday, to participate in the Malaysian university
games. I won gold in metball and basketball but lost in the final in futsal.



this is my netball team b4 the games we were all
so tired after the 16 hrs bus ride. The smile of champions.

this was the game agaisnt nizhny novgorod.

Me with the littlest fella in my team. Bancho( her name is
Ban Chun) but i all her bancho.

shaking hands with the opponents.
Me and the warrior queen, LF got beat up so bad during the games
I was wonderinghow she could even walk.
My Futsal team , me , farah and sue got there after the
netball games so we missed 2 games, both games my team lost.
Then our goalie was great, she saved everything.
The girl in the front was our best supporter.
I scored 3 goals not counting the penalty in the final.
I scored in the semi to go to the final.
The finals we played agaisnt Kurks, we kept them under control.
0-0 then it was off to penalties, my team missed 3 but I made mine.
The kurks girls made 2 and we lost.
My basketball team with Wan Wan and Tong who was our coach.
this was b4 our final. As u can c LF's both knees are bandaged.
Bcoz the other teams were targeting her, our got into a fight
with the ref. But the ref was dunmb he didnt do anything when u
could clearly c that the girls were pushing her , especially when she jumped.
This was during the finals , we won by one, I scored the winning basket ..
Man this win was sweet.
The gold medal teams. Both the mans and womens
teams won gold.and there were only 6 of us each
while the other teams brought like 8 to 10 players each..
We kicked ass man, we lost intially in the early rounds but when
they moved the games to the big court we kicked everyones ass.
This was the prize giving ceremony at the embassy.
That was for basketball. We were so tired so , only one cherrie
was pumped up the rest of us were too tired to even raise a hand.
OK later.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hanee, that LF girl... is her name Ling Li Fan, from ipoh? she looks like my classmate back in AMC ler.... either in Russia or ukraine, lupa..

hanee said...

yup its her... she told me last time when i mentioned your name once she said she knew u too..
can u imagine she's already in 5th yr u know..

Anonymous said...

So much for a small world, eh?

-_-" I can imagine... Cos she went there straight after form 5.. My mum wanted to send me there back then but i insist on staying back for college. Well, she's gonna graduate soon, eh? aih..
We call her "Ling Li" back then. :P