Sunday, November 26, 2006

Intensive is now over!!!

Finally the intensive russian classes have ended. I can understand a bit better this days, but I'm still having a bit of troube with making sentences...


On monday we will start learning all the other subjects, hopefully I'm ready to go then. A lot of treavelling to be done. The classes are spread out all over Volgograd, so my bus pass is gonna be used a lot.


We had a little celebration party to mark the end of the IRC our teacher cut the cake, it wasnt that bad, but i sure do miss Secret Recipe and Breadhistory... Love their cakes.


Anyways got some sport training tomorrow, dont know yet what i want to play, gonna try and play everything.... Get to use my new shoes tomorrow..

This was taken last sunday, raya open floor, and they made chicken rice...
man I sure miss malaysian food soooooo much.. anyways me and my frens stuffed ourselves..



The boys were a bit down, our team got their butts kicked.
But they were ok I guess for a team that had never even trained together.
Us girls are playing tomorrow, hope we dont suck as much hehe..

No comments: