Thursday, November 16, 2006

Finally internet in my room

I am finally able to surf the net in my room, although technically I'm using someone else's wireless connection but really after so long I just dont care. anyways we went to the circus the other day and took some pics... i even had my picture taken with the Lion but that was not a digital picture so I'll post that one a little later..


this was us outside the circus.. i got videos but i dont have enough credit to upload it just yet..
my teacher even brought her daughter..

thats my curator her name is Olga. She kind of tall makes me feel real short standing next to her.
the of course we had Deepavali and Raya celebrations. Since i only brought my punjabi suit top thats all i had to wear..lol
this one was from the Deepavali celebrations, I'm wearing the same thing..
Ohh the 4th girl from the left, well she got a scholarship and is now back in Malaysia..
lucky girl.. Yo jeev if u read this good luck girl.

No comments: