Friday, September 22, 2006

USA lose

US lost to Russia .. first time since the bronze game in 1992... that just sucks...
The coach made very bad decisions and the players didnt step up, I am sooooo dissapointed. Hope they will at least win the bronze..

Now GO AUSSIE... Want the AUS to beat Russia Bad...The thing is the Asutralian actually have very good pt guards.. I didnt understand y Beard was running pt when Katie was in or y Sue was sitting for soo long... ahhhhh i better stop talking about it, I'm gonna relax and watch the new season of Grey's anatomy.. And hopefully I'll forget about this game...

As is thats gonna happen.. I had nightmares for months after Brazil lost to France in the 1998 World cup final.. kept replaying the game over and over again in my head..

2 more days in Malaysia. aiih

No comments: