Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dinner

Went out to dinner with a few friends from work. All you can eat steamboat/BBQ, it was really filling we spent like 3 hours eating, ate so much I think my stomach nearly blew up. There came a point I swear I felt my body scream at the thought of another morsel of food going in.
It was the first time I had been to this particular place and the food was actually very good. Most probably will be another 9 to 10 months till I'll eat that kind of food again.
Anyways my camera is currently out for repairs so I havent been taking any pictures so I'm posting pictures of my baby again. My friends came by to get some books from me after dinner and the boy tried to go after them , especially when one of the (miss Lee) hit me with one of the books, good thing he was on a leash if not , we might have witnessed some blood shed.

No comments: