Saturday, September 26, 2009

talk about a bad day.

First I spend 45 minutes getting to class only to be told that classes were canceled because there was no water. Then another hour later I finally arrive at the hostel only to step on shit on my way into the hostel( I'm was wearing my fav pair of basketball shoes no less). Then I get into the elevator and I get stuck between the 1st and 2nd floor. Half an hour later I finally get out of the elevator. Later that night I accidentally spilled a full mug of coffee onto my beloved notebook, Thank God Dell makes such sturdy(and water proof notebooks) only my screen is a bit weird but everything else is working just fine....ohh ok maybe the keyboard has gone haywire a bit as well... at least it didn't go up in smoke like sakinah's ACER did...Should be thankful for that at least I guess...hope it all just gets better from now on.

No comments: