Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Sem

Ahh the new sem is really busy, classes everyday from 8 to 5 or 6.. So I've been busy. Finally talked to my mom , gonna have to start booking tickets to come back to Malaysia soon. Havent decided yet wat airlines to go for yet,Emirates and Singapore A looking the best right now..anyways i finally have a pic of my new stuffed pig. will put that up .. hehe I named it Lau... hey I miss her wat to do? Ohh I got the best Anat teacher ever she's a neurologist and her classes are sooo interesting, love her ... Something never change, I still hate Organic Chem..
Lau TH meet Lau jr , hehehe


I got a hair cut and decided to highlight my hair, but due to the language barrier instead of brown highlights now I have bright blond highlights, I was initially kind of pissed but its growing on me. People sure do like to stare at me though.
Will post a pic of my new hair the next time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tot the pig's name is xynia lau? -_-"
grr... izzit xynia or lau jr?